Update - COVID-19
- For the safety of our customers, staff and couriers we ask that no more than 2 customers are in store at any one time and to observe the Governments Social Distancing policy. Customers will be asked to wait outside for their order to be created. If customers are sick or have flu like symptoms they will kindly be asked to leave.
- The staff are taking extra precautions in frequently washing hands, sanitizing, wiping of equipment, benches and cleaning floors.
- The Pure Flowers website allows you to order and pay securely online Couriers will not be collecting signatures during the pick-up or delivery of goods in order to eliminate risks.
- There is limited availability of some flowers, mainly imports. We will use local seasonal flowers to create our designs and may need to substitute flowers.
- Specific delivery times cannot be requested and deliveries may be delayed if there is extra demand for delivery services.
For same day delivery you need to place your orders by 11am (Monday – Friday) and by 9am on Saturdays. We do not deliver on Sundays or public holidays.
Delivery fees are based on the area the flowers are going to.
We cannot guarantee specific delivery time.
Business deliveries - please indicate if flowers are to be delivered to Reception or the Mail Room. Please check that the recipient will be at work on the delivery day. Pureflowers is not responsible for the collection of orders by the recipient from the delivery point eg Reception.
Residential deliveries - please advise us if there are any special delivery instructions eg leave flowers at front door, leave flowers at back door etc.
School deliveries - we request that school orders are placed 24-48 hours in advance so that we can deliver by 3pm on the specified delivery day.
We will do our best to deliver the flowers but if no one is at home the courier will either leave the flowers in a safe place such as a verandah. If not, we will contact you or the recipient for further delivery instructions. If we are unable to deliver the flowers or if the courier deems the delivery location unsafe (eg front door is at the footpath of they cannot gain access to the building) they will be returned to the store. A redelivery fee may apply.
To check if you flowers have been delivered, please call or email us on the next day.
If you need to cancel your order, your money will be refunded less an adminsitration fee ($20), only if pureflowers are advised 24 hours before the scheduled delivery date. Orders that are cancelled within 24 hours of the delivery date will be charged at 50% of the total order value. Orders that are prepared or with the courier for delivery cannot be cancelled.
RETURNS & REFUNDS
As each situation is unique we ask that you contact us on 02 9427 8214 or email email@example.com to discuss any concerns you may have regarding the flowers you have sent or received. You must contact us within three (3) days of the flower delivery date. If there are any concerns over the quality of flowers and to ensure that our product quality is maintained, we will require the flowers are collected and/or returned to the store and we may request images to be sent to the store. A number of resolutions may be available for your situation.
PURE FLOWERS ABN 70 877 109 504