Why choose our store to deliver flowers to Longueville?
We know flowers say a thousand words. They say, “I love you,” “I’m sorry,” “here’s something to make you smile”,” just because,” and always brighten someone’s day.
We’re here to create gorgeous bouquets and elegant arrangements for all life’s special moments. Our friendly, award-winning team will handpick beautiful fresh flowers based on the occasion and what’s in season to send the perfect message.
Pure Flowers is a local north shore florist, just a few minutes from Longueville. We’ve been designing stunning flowers in our store for over 25 years!
Whether you pop in to see us or shop online, our team will craft your order in our unique flower shop near Longueville.
Flowers for every occasion
Our favourites are -
- Birthday- Local Bouquet
- Romance – Nature’s Pastel Bouquet
- Sympathy – Nature’s Whites and Greens
- Hello – Luxe Flower Box
- Get Well – Fruit and Flower Gift Basket
Whether you do get the chance pop in to see us, or buy your flowers online, our fabulous florists will craft your order in our boutique store and get one of our friendly couriers to deliver them to -
- Homes and businesses
- Longueville Private Hospital, 47 Kenneth Street, Longueville. Telephone 02 9427 0844. Flowers can be sent to all wards and read our tips for selecting the best hospital flowers.
- Order online before 11am on Monday - Friday and 9am on Saturdays for same day delivery.
- If you need assistance or have a delivery question, call 02 9427 8214.
- Our friendly and expert couriers will deliver your blooms to Longueville
Pure Flowers is an award winning florist, here are some of our recognitions -
- Service Excellence Award, Fresh Awards, 2018 (Sydney Flower Market)
- Winner, Florist, Local Business Award, Northern Districts, 2018
- Winner, Florist, Local Business Award, North Shore, 2015
- Best Options for Same Day Flower Delivery in Sydney
We’d love to see you soon!
Longueville is one on Sydney's most beautiful waterfront suburbs. The suburb is mostly residential and nestled between the Lane Cove River, Northwood and Lane Cove. Its best explored on foot as there are many spectacular vistas of Sydney's Harbour, the Bridge and magnificent gardens. If you are in the area and looking for a coffee, stop by Jack & Co, 7/9 Northwood Rd, Longueville.