Beautiful fresh flower delivery to Greenwich
We know flowers say a thousand words. They say, “I love you,” “I am thinking of you,” “here’s something to make you smile”,” just because,” and always brighten someone’s day.
Pure Flowers is a local florist, just a few minutes from Greenwich. We’ve been designing stunning flowers for over 25 years.
Our friendly, expert team will handpick quality fresh flowers to help you send the perfect message.
We'll send you a photo of the flowers!
It's lovely to see the gift that you have sent and know that your blooms have been delivered.
Flower delivery info
- Order online before 11am Monday - Friday and 9am on Saturdays for same day delivery.
- Visit our fabulous store, order online or call 02 9427 8214.
- Our friendly and experienced couriers will deliver your flowers to Greenwich, Sydney, NSW.
- We deliver to Greenwich Hospital, 95 River Road, Greenwich. Pure Flowers has developed a helpful guide on the best flowers for hospital bedsides.
Flowers for every occasion
Let us help you with your floral gift delivery to Greenwich. We are always happy to help you make your selection.
Pure Flowers is an award winning florist, here are some of our recognitions -
- Service Excellence Award, Fresh Awards, 2018 (Sydney Flower Market)
- Winner, Florist, Local Business Award, Northern Districts, 2018
- Winner, Florist, Local Business Award, North Shore, 2015
- Best Options for Same Day Flower Delivery in Sydney
We look forward to sending flowers to your special someone from our florist to Greenwich!
Greenwich is a beautiful suburb on Sydney’s lower north shore and is only 7km from Sydney’s CBD . It has an interesting heritage and its worth taking a stroll around the suburb at any time of year.
A wander through the streets will show you gorgeous homes and gardens. There are stunning harbour views around almost every corner. Of you are visiting Greenwich Hospital you can wander through the hospital’s floral gardens. The white rose bushes are so welcoming and will put a smile on any face.
Read about our Flower walk around Greenwich.