It’s business as usual at Pure Flowers during the Rosenthal Avenue Car Park Redevelopment! The Rosenthal Project will involve the creation of a vibrant new community space, a new car park with 500 underground parking spaces and a retail precinct with Coles and ALDI.
We have been chatting to our customers about car parking in Lane Cove and supporting local businesses throughout the development. To make it easy for you to buy your flowers, here a few tips -
- Where to park your car
- 5 ways to shop for your flowers
- Flower delivery service
Lane Cove Car Parks
There are three car parks which are a short walk from our store -
- Rosenthal Car Park will have 2-hour spaces from 8:00am - 6:00pm, seven days a week.
- Little Street Car Park (opposite the Aquatic Centre)
- Market Square Car Park
- 119-121 Longueville Road has 30 minute parking between 9am and 5pm. There is a 5 minute drop-off and pick-up zone from 7am- 9am and 5pm – 7pm
Lane Cove Village Parking Map
5 Ways to shop for flowers
- 1.Order Online 24/7 for Sydney-wide delivery
- 2.Telephone 02 9427 8214
- 3.Telephone ahead for pick up. We can run the flowers out to the Rosenthal Avenue – just call us upon approach on 02 9427 8214
- 4.Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- 5.Visit our store at 3/23-25 Burns Bay Rd, Lane Cove. We are located in the arcade between Baker’s Delight and the Cakeman – you can pick up a coffee, a cake or fresh bread when you visit our store.
Lane Cove Flower Delivery Service
Did you know that we offer a flower delivery service to Lane Cove, surrounding suburbs and Sydney wide? Our courier service delivers our beautiful fresh blooms to -
- Lane Cove, Lane Cove Business Park, Riverview, Longueville, Northwood and Greenwich
- Chatswood, St Leonards, Artarmon, Macquarie Park and Ryde
- Lower North Shore and Upper North Shore
- Sydney and Sydney CDB
- Northern Beaches
- Inner West, East and South
- Sydney East, West and South
We look forward to your continuing support during the redevelopment and hope that you will support all the Lane Cove local businesses – as always we encourage you to ‘Shop Local’ to ensure Lane Cove has a thriving small business community.
Image Source - Twitter